We are a trusted utilities and telecommunications infrastructure partner.
Our Utilities and Telecoms division offers a vast wealth of services designed to help our clients achieve their project needs, whether a traditional utilities scheme or a full end to end telecoms network solution.
Our electrical engineers work hand-in-hand with our civils division, meaning they can take on a variety of multi-discipline civils works, such as cable route refurbishments and installations, concrete troughing routes, road reprofiling, fencing, ballast board retaining wall installation and much more.
Supporting with the design, build, maintenance and refurbishment of wireless, wired, 5G and fibre optic broadband networks.
Our telecoms services provide robust networks to provide the fastest connectivity with minimal disruption during transition. We work with some of the UK’s leading network providers to deliver rapid and efficient wireless, wired, 5G and fibre optic broadband services.
Our specialisms include but are not limited to:
Our utilities services
• Site surveys/ Validations
• Local authority liaising
• Obtaining STATS
• Traffic Management (TM)
• Trenching in verge, carriageways and foot-ways
• Single way & multi way duct laying
• Directional drilling / Moling
• Construction of Boxes, Chambers and Cabinets – Brick, Modula or Pre-cast
• Reinstatement for all surface types and applications
• White Lining
• Vegetation Management-
We specialise in the
management of trees and vegetation in the proximity of overhead power lines and electricity networks.
• Overhead Fibre Wrap
• Underground and Fibre Optic Cable Installation
• Fibre Optic Splicing & Testing
• Restoration Services
• Copper Network Building and Maintenance
• Network Design Planning
• Transmission Engineering
Customer first philosophy
• We have a strong background in providing the most reliable and cost effective solutions to benefit customers and end users.