Our civils capabilities are bolstered with our Utilities division where we have in-house tarmac gangs, grab lorries, 1.5t– 3t excavators and various small plant.
This means we can take on a variety of multi-discipline civils works, such as cable route refurbishments and installations, concrete troughing routes, road reprofiling, fencing, ballast board retaining wall installation and much more.
Below are just some of the core capabilities that we have within our team. If there is something you need that may not be listed here, please contact us and we will be in touch to discuss what we can do.
Our specialisms include but are not limited to:
Our utilities services
• Site surveys/ Validations
• Local authority liaising
• Obtaining STATS
• Traffic Management (TM)
• Trenching in verge, carriageways and foot-ways
• Single way & multi way duct laying
• Directional drilling / Moling
• Construction of Boxes, Chambers and Cabinets – Brick, Modula or Pre-cast
• Reinstatement for all surface types and applications
• White Lining
• Vegetation Management-
We specialise in the
management of trees and vegetation in the proximity of overhead power lines and electricity networks.
• Roding, Roping and Proving
• Bead Testing
• Blowing of fibre
• Fibre Terminations
• Copper Terminations
• Labelling of cabinets
Customer first philosophy
• We have a strong background in providing the most reliable and cost effective solutions to benefit customers and end users.